It is possible to save Instagram videos that you post to your account and then download them to the device of your choice: iPhone as well as Android.
There is the option of adding any Instagram video or reel to Collections.
It is possible to download Instagram videos using Inflact ( for example) or even capture the screen you are watching and then save them to.
Explore insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
There are a variety of ways to make videos on Instagram such as a typical video or on your own account, and even as reels. Should you want to download the Instagram video for download on your smartphone , there are many methods for doing this.
Instagram makes it simple downloading and saving your videos from your story. If you've uploaded videos and you aren't able to locate an option in the menu with three dots to save the video directly onto you camera roll. Instead, the option is to save it in your Instagram Collections, or even record your screen to take a video recording and download it using an app that is a third-party.
Here's how you can archive and save any Instagram video on the iPhone and also on an Android phone.
How do I Save Instagram videos to collections
You can save Instagram reels and video posts within the app to your collections.
Save Instagram video posts
Click the flag icon at on the right-hand side of the clip that you would like to save.
Save the file to the collection folder.
Click the flag to save the post.
If you wish to organize your saved posts You can tap on the "Save for Collection" banner that appears above the flag icon, and then in the pop-up window that appears, click the "+" sign to create the New Collection.
Select on the "Save to Collection" banner to save the post to a certain Collection or to establish a New Collection.
To access your saved collections, go to the section on your profile, select the icon that has three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner. Then, choose "Saved" in addition to the icon for flags. You'll be able to view each post you've saved.
Replays of Instagram videos are recommended to be saved
Click the flag symbol located on the right edge of the reel. You can also tap the three dots icon on the bottom and then select "Save" within the window that appears. The reel will be moved into the default folder for Collections.
If you're at the bottom of a reel click the "flag" icon, or the "three dots icon , then choose "Save" from the menu that appears.
How do it save Instagram videos you upload to your account?
Keep an Instagram clip from your story and then transfer it to your smartphone:
1. Open Instagram.
2. If you've uploaded an article to your profile and you want to save it, you can to save the story to the roll of cameras. Select the "Stories" bubble at the lower-left corner for the latest story.
Find the latest news by clicking on your profile bubble, which is located in the upper left corner.
3. If you're able to view the video or image from your story that you would like to save, select the three dots icon located in the lower-right corner.
Hit"More," or click on the "More" icon located in the upper right corner.
4. On the menu that pops up box, click "Save."
Choose "Save" from the menu of choices.
5. Select "Save Video" (or "Save Photo") to save the video or image or "Save Story" to save the whole story as one video.
Choose the method you want to save.
Once you've completed the procedure, you'll receive a prompt acknowledgment that your video was saved to the camera roll of your device.
You can also change settings on your Instagram settings to ensure that your posts are downloaded automatically onto your camera roll or are stored in the Instagram archive.
If you'd like to preserve your account on Instagram Keep them in Highlights to your profile.
How do I get the Instagram videos downloaded? Instagram videos using third-party apps?
If you'd want to save and download the content of an Instagram video post reel, story, or story, you can accomplish this with the help of an app developed by an outside company.
Download Instagram videos to Android
1. Download the app for downloading videos onto Instagram via the Google Play Store.
2. Start and open the Instagram application. If you are watching the video that you wish to save, tap 3 dots in the upper-right-hand corner.
3. Then, in the pop-up screen that appears, click "Copy Link." After that, launch your Video Downloader app for Instagram application and copy the link to begin downloading.
YouTube videos to download to your iPhone
1. Download the app Blaze the Browser and File Manager on the App Store of Apple.
2. Start using the Instagram application with your iPhone. While you're viewing the video you would like to save, click"three dots", then select "Copy Link" in the menu that opens.
3. Copy the URL into The Blaze application, click download, then select an option for saving the file on the camera roll.
How do Do I Save Instagram videos that I record using screen recording?
You can also record your phone's screen on iPhone and Android for saving the Instagram video.
If you have the iPhone you can capture your screen using Control Center. Control Center. If you're running Android 11, you can record your screen by going into the Quick Settings list.
If you're using an Android that is pre-dated Android 11 Screen recording is available only via an application from an outside party, such as AZ Screen Recorder.
Important note If you download the Instagram video to upload it to the internet in the future make sure you give the account that first uploaded the video proper credit. It's a bad idea and could lead to copyright infringement if download a different video and claim it's your own.